hi i am from LA

Reaction score
hello, everybody my name is lakhy well i am pond owner for 1 years now but i never did online pond forums or anything so this is my first time. i have 1300 gallon pond that i build 1 year ago. it was hobby that started wen i went to gardens and stuff. so i decided to build my pond and i did everything by my self and i had no knoweledge of anything when i started so i went to every single koi store around my city to get information and did research about month of mainting a pond. when i was ready that when i started so right now i have about 5 koi and 1 gold fish in my pond. with my laguna presure flow 2400 gph filter with laguna bio filter for 1400 gallon tank with uv light. i have 2 uv light in there. so my water is cristal clear. and my pond is about 4 ft down and it took me about month to do it. i post pics soon.

Reaction score
Here some pics :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130927_140358.jpg
    IMG_20130927_140358.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 149
Reaction score
davepratt said:
Lookin good so far keep up the good work although hate to say it but u will always be tryin to make it better least thats how i am. Lol
Lol ya thats true. There always some ideas popping in head oh let do this ahah never comes to finish. Do you have Any suggestion what i could or should i do next. I like getting other people idea to. Thanks

Reaction score
Its basically same design as urs i just have the falls built up a little more and have more plants than u. Those are hyacinths in the falls resevoir

Reaction score
davepratt said:
Well heres a pic of mine
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Your pond looks beautiful. I was gona do that to instead of putting stone around it i just put concerete block cuz they were just laying around in backyard. Ya soon it will be more plants. Right now my idea is making à bbq island next to the pond and make cove on the pond but still figuring out the way how i could make cove on the pond it will look Nice. If i find example pic i post it her or draw one probably

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Strawberryelephant

Latest Threads