It's Fridayyyy!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
low pressure near my region and to north, making temperature fall faster than expected.:cold:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
iu

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Friday for me means I get to stay up late knowing I can sleep in the next day....my whole life revolves around how much sleep I can get....I love sleeping! It's way better than s.....chocolate:ROFLMAO:

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We have a craft show tomorrow, so I spent most of the day getting ready for it. I'll be up at my usual time tomorrow morning at 3am. We have to leave by 7am. The show is from 9am to 3pm.

2017-Flyer.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The best thing about Friday is I can get up on Saturday morning, sit in my recliner...... Have multiple cups of coffee...... And not having to say "Sh*t it's time to go to work...... Priceless..... Lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Our "five day window installation" just passed day 12. Still not done. Probably five more days of work. So we'll have another weekend of staying home, watching them work, and trying to look busy.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Heating company finally got out to check why the heat pump isn't working. Turns out its the thermostat. 6 months old! They rigged the wiring to it so we can have heat until they can get a new one and install it next week. Got one pond cleaned , plants trimmed and ready for winter. Still one to go. Really hated to cut back the lilies with 8 flower buds and 2 lilies still blooming.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
TGIF .....hanging with my 5 year old grandson. We played air hockey, did some art work, played war and settled in to watch Spy Kids. Tomorrow we're heading to Adventure Aquarium in NJ. I have fond memories time spent with my grandparents. Hope to create the same with my little buggers.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well the day was cold and rainy, so that kept the crowd down, but all-in-all a decent craft show We were pleased with the outcome. Our last show for the season!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcJohn

Latest Threads