Look at this cutie

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
"Oh we just HAPPENED to run into a baby porcupine while on the way to photograph some BALD EAGLES." haha! Your life is WAY more exciting than mine! Today I happened to run into a gazillion mosquitoes while I was on the way to trim my hedge - I turned around and went back inside!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Adorable baby!
...looks fluffy and cuddling, a perfect example that "looks can be deceiving"!:D

I've never seen a baby before, thanks for sharing!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We had lots of them in PA and if you saw what they could do to farm animals you would not think they are cute .Never understood the reason for these animals and why they are here .Seen them attack horses ,cows ,pigs ,mules that were in the pasture areas that were just walking and doing what farm animals do .It was a hard thing to see .I was a small child and did not even eat meat and still do not eat meat to this day

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, it's a cute porcupine. Recently we also walked through the woods and met a porcupine, but he was wounded.
We took it home. We cared for him, treated with the help of pet care products. After 3 weeks he felt better. Then we released him.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Oh, it's a cute porcupine. Recently we also walked through the woods and met a porcupine, but he was wounded.
We took it home. We cared for him, treated with the help of pet care products. After 3 weeks he felt better. Then we released him.
Well done, thanks for your kindness towards wildlife (y)

Ask a Question