POTM October 2016 Winner

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations to @Riftlake for winning the October 2016 Photo of the Month competition! :D

3 Riftlake.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great capture of beautiful scenery.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Fantastic photo, the reflection of colours is just great. I especially like the way there is more colour in the reflection than above the waterline. It makes me want to move the top of the picture up to see what's there. Very cleverly done.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a is probably average winter, but I've seen it -24F here once in 30 years, and -10 to -15 at times
Country
United States
Thanks, I actually saw a friends photo of this scenery taken on a camera phone and had to head over there to view and photograph it myself that evening. It is only a few miles from where I live. The evening sun was hitting the mountainside above, and if it had been included in the shot it would have been a bit over exposed as most of this scene was in shadow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Beautiful! Looks like the lake under the Tetons when I visited Wyoming. The only thing missing was a moose in the lake! Stunning!

Ask a Question