Willow Bloome's DIY Garden Pond

Reaction score
Country
United States
I made the rock for the waterfalls out of a large pc of Styrofoam I found at a thrift shop. I placed some wicker baskets upside down and topped it all off with great stuff foam. I also made holes for the pump hoses by placing cut PVC and again covering them with great stuff foam. After all was dry I carved shapes and painted with a sponge. Added some succulents. The liner is a new 15 ft swimming pool replacement liner I bought from Amazon for $35.00. I had to fold it in half it was too big. Worked Great...!

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 333
  • new blue 006.JPG
    new blue 006.JPG
    476.3 KB · Views: 315
  • new blue 005.JPG
    new blue 005.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 297
  • new blue 004.JPG
    new blue 004.JPG
    380.4 KB · Views: 335
  • new blue 001.JPG
    new blue 001.JPG
    481.6 KB · Views: 296
Reaction score
Country
United States
I made the rock for the waterfalls out of a large pc of Styrofoam I found at a thrift shop. I placed some wicker baskets upside down and topped it all off with great stuff foam. I also made holes for the pump hoses by placing cut PVC and again covering them with great stuff foam. After all was dry I carved shapes and painted with a sponge. Added some succulents. The liner is a new 15 ft swimming pool replacement liner I bought from Amazon for $35.00. I had to fold it in half it was too big. Worked Great...!
THANK YOU...I wake in the morning and head right out with my coffee in hand. So peaceful !

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how creative and looks great .If I didn't know better I would think you are related to our colleen in Canada

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But you have the creative eye that colleen has for doing things .You have made yourself a pretty little oasis there

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
What a beautiful pond! I love all the detail and really like the bright blue liner! Great job on all of it. The first thing I LOVED about my pond was waking up and drinking coffee out by it. Enjoy!!!

Ask a Question