Willow Bloome's DIY Garden Pond

Reaction score
Country
I made the rock for the waterfalls out of a large pc of Styrofoam I found at a thrift shop. I placed some wicker baskets upside down and topped it all off with great stuff foam. I also made holes for the pump hoses by placing cut PVC and again covering them with great stuff foam. After all was dry I carved shapes and painted with a sponge. Added some succulents. The liner is a new 15 ft swimming pool replacement liner I bought from Amazon for $35.00. I had to fold it in half it was too big. Worked Great...!

Attachments

A

Advertising

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Country
I made the rock for the waterfalls out of a large pc of Styrofoam I found at a thrift shop. I placed some wicker baskets upside down and topped it all off with great stuff foam. I also made holes for the pump hoses by placing cut PVC and again covering them with great stuff foam. After all was dry I carved shapes and painted with a sponge. Added some succulents. The liner is a new 15 ft swimming pool replacement liner I bought from Amazon for $35.00. I had to fold it in half it was too big. Worked Great...!
THANK YOU...I wake in the morning and head right out with my coffee in hand. So peaceful !

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
how creative and looks great .If I didn't know better I would think you are related to our colleen in Canada

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
But you have the creative eye that colleen has for doing things .You have made yourself a pretty little oasis there

Reaction score
What a beautiful pond! I love all the detail and really like the bright blue liner! Great job on all of it. The first thing I LOVED about my pond was waking up and drinking coffee out by it. Enjoy!!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
yep except that I have a chihuahua that has to sit on me instead of sitting on the swing with me .But I still get to enjoy the peace and water noises .It just makes you start your day off right ,relaxed and smiling :):)

dustboy

Nattering Nabob
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Sweet pond, the pool liner was a great idea. Was wondering where you found a blue pond liner!

A

Advertising

Ask a Question