sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
check out ebay cll pets has something that looks like that I bought the same base in a 9 watt and 18 watt .9 watt ones were 8.88 .for 2

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
received my replacement bulbs today .These are the 9 watt ones .The 18 watt ones have 4 pins and a flat bottom .

Attachments

• fed ex 001.JPG
    fed ex 001.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 170
  • fed ex 006.JPG
    fed ex 006.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 191
Reaction score
See if Home Depot or Lowes carries the bulb you need. If your UV unit doesn't work you can return them to either big box store. Other places will not accept returns. My ballast went bad and could not light up a new UV LIGHT BULB from 123 ponds. they do not accept returned bulbs. My bulb was wrecked from the bad ballast so i wouldn't return it anyway. I did not order another bulb from 123 ponds should the new ballast not work.. . and it did not work but i was able to return the bulb back to Home Depot. Go online and order the bulb for free pick up at the home depot or have it delivered. I had to buy a new UV unit.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I ordered mine fro cll pets because of the price and they work great .This is the first time using a uv and had no choice since pond is new .The uv runs right into the pond with a small 370 gph pump and the one in the stock tank runs right back into it also .

Ask a Question