sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The bigger stuff you take off can go in your flower beds or veggie garden and adds fertilizer to the plants .I just put another video today on you tube and amazed at how much it has changed in just 2 years .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
crushed oyster shells stabilize ph and zeolite gets rid of ammonia and koi clay is a buffer the binds things like fine algae and adds minerals to the fish diet .You can turn off the pump also and spray the algae and in sun after 15 minutes it will turn white and turning on your pumps will direct it all to the filter

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh also I have used it in the past along with shavings in my ferret cage in my sons gerbil and hamsters cages and for rabbits and cat litter boxes and just about everything else with pets .pdz has to be put in a very doubled up fine mesh bag for your pond .You can get zeolite in bigger chunks which I got a couple of bags at a farm store that got it in a shipment by accident .There lose my gain and offered to take it off the managers hands at a greatly reduced price and he was happy to get rid of it

Attachments

• 100_8332.JPG
    100_8332.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_8334.JPG
    100_8334.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 247

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had ferrets princess and bugs bunny ,My sons brought home every animal there friends moms would not allow them to keep .

Reaction score
If it builds up enough it will choke off the water to the pond. Keep it clear by pulling it off. If you are looking for a solution do a search here for sodium percarbonate. I get off of ebay.

Ask a Question