Best waterfall filter/pump/skimmer combo for under $400?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm digging my pond to a little under 1000 gallons. I am looking to purchase a bio water fall filter, pump, and skimmer. I like the following two filter falls:

Pondmaster Pro 3000 Bio Falls

http://www.thatpetplace.com/water-f..._id=26612218&gclid=CJ-n2vPS3rcCFdSj4Aod20cAEw

or

Big Bahama BF1600

http://www.webbsonline.com/Item/Atl...ilters-02032?gclid=CJS5uaLT3rcCFQSZ4Aod8SgACg

I like the big bahama, but it is more then twice the cost of the Pondmaster. I'm not sure its worth the extra money, and it would eat up much of my equipment budget.

Can someone recommend a waterfall filter/pump/skimmer combo for a 1000g pond? I just want a waterfall filter I can attach the liner to.

Trying to take the guess work out of this.

Thanks!

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
It seems many people are showing up looking to buy "filter falls". It is a neat way to hide the filter but not at $150 or $200. You can make a better filter with a 55 gallon barrel or a build a skippy filter.

Sorry I am a DIY guy and can not help on these units past what I have already said.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yep diy myself and think most people on here are .Cheaper and easy check out you tube ,why waste money you can put into something else ,Plus we change things and change the pond .

Ask a Question