Best way to clean muck from pond with liner?

Reaction score
I have a few large koi and lots of mosquito fish in the lower big pond! I have lots of plants in the top pond with smaller koi IMG_0037.JPG. There is a waterfall running between them! I got my UV sterilizer working better than ever now! It is the lower big pond I would like to clean up some! Any suggestions on the best way to clean the muck stuck to the liner of my pond? Thanks for your help if you have any suggestions I would appreciate them. I get so much enjoyment out of this pond my son built many years ago, that I have been maintaining the best I know how! Love this forum!
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 482
Reaction score
Here is my page on muck cleaning options.

I do like a leaf rake (net) for simple cleaning, but plants would really make that difficult imo.

You've had the pond several years...your plants are spectacular...so I assume you divide them once a year? If so that would be a good time to clean, when all the plants are out. Lot's more options then.

Ask a Question