Building new pond idea's

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Mother Nature is the only one that writes the rules on what is best for the fish.
All the rest is just us finding something to do with our extra time and money....:whistle:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
And that is why I stand by the side of some of the kio members ponds with my mouth wide open, thinking why? How much did that lot cost, are your fish any better for it? I must admit they are things of beauty, but as a Japanese visitor pointed out (that did send shock waves through the club) in the wild the fish do go cold and hibernate and this in turn starts the fishes body clocks spawning feeding etc so you are righ in thinking it's just a bit much, and in many ways I agree with you suppose when you see a fantastic looking set up you start to look at your own pond and try and make your set up the best you can at the moment my pond is not heated all year round (yet lol)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Lol im in total agreement with you there if im not spending time and even more money on my pond im just not happy, always looking for that next bit of extra kit

Ask a Question