sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
here I go to the store and ended up buying my own bags because they seem to only put 2 or 3 items in each bag and it was getting ridicules to come out of the store with 20 bags and almost nothing in them .Then they would insist on putting milk in a bag and then when hubby was in hospital I stopped to get 2 bottles of salad dressing and they doubled the bag for 2 bottles that cost 1.98 a piece .2 --6 oz bottles come on and they were plastic .

Reaction score
Well look at the bright side .. you can use the grocery bags as trash bags! We do. I dont want a big stinky barrel in the house. I have a tiny bathroom waste can under the sink. The grocery bags fit perfectly. Anything paper or cardboard goes into the woodstove, food items either go to the dogs' dish or compost, so there really is never anything large or stinky in the trash. When the barrel gets full, toss it in a big trash barrel in the garage:)

Ask a Question