Gold Label One Shot

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience using the Gold Label One Shot from Hutton Supplies? it is supposed to glue patches under water.
I bought a tube to try and found it didnt have any tack when under water and the patch just came off.
I contacted Hutton Supplies and they just fobbed me off saying there was algae on the liner but there wasnt, honest.
Perhaps someone has had some success with this product and can give me some pointers or maybe you have had the same problems as me and can confirm that the product doesnt work.

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience using the Gold Label One Shot from Hutton Supplies? it is supposed to glue patches under water.
I bought a tube to try and found it didnt have any tack when under water and the patch just came off.
I contacted Hutton Supplies and they just fobbed me off saying there was algae on the liner but there wasnt, honest.
Perhaps someone has had some success with this product and can give me some pointers or maybe you have had the same problems as me and can confirm that the product doesnt work.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I have not but is there any reason why you can't drain the pond to the hole then patch it?
How big is the hole and what is the material?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I have not but is there any reason why you can't drain the pond to the hole then patch it?
How big is the hole and what is the material?

Reaction score
I could drain down but the punture hole in the butyl is about 750mm down.
I had given this some thought but I didnt want to loose the conditioned water and I havnt got any where to store it while I do the repair.
This may be the only option though.

Reaction score
I could drain down but the punture hole in the butyl is about 750mm down.
I had given this some thought but I didnt want to loose the conditioned water and I havnt got any where to store it while I do the repair.
This may be the only option though.

Ask a Question