Hello from St.John's, Newfoundland...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly Steve Elaine lives in Britsh Colombia and that would be the other side of Canada I believe, however you could still go ahead and form your club if you have the following where you are .
Perhaps you could sell a few of your koi ofspring to Elaine I'll lay the odd's that she'd be interested in a few of them :happy:

Dave

Reaction score
Sadly Steve Elaine lives in Britsh Colombia and that would be the other side of Canada I believe, however you could still go ahead and form your club if you have the following where you are .
Perhaps you could sell a few of your koi ofspring to Elaine I'll lay the odd's that she'd be interested in a few of them :happy:

Dave

Ya that's a little far away from me, you are actually closer :)

Would love to have a club locally, but I have no time to help organize anything like that.

Steve

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Ya that's a little far away from me, you are actually closer :)

Would love to have a club locally, but I have no time to help organize anything like that.

Steve
We are closer than Elaine OMG you dont have to organize it Steve just float the idea as we did , I'm not a committee person :happy:

Dave

Ask a Question