sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
MORE THINGS OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR PRESIDENT HIDES FROM US The government here needs to admit to what they aren't doing for us

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
MORE THINGS OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR PRESIDENT HIDES FROM US The government here needs to admit to what they aren't doing for us

I fail to see the connection. This is primarily a State and Local issue. The Federal government can only act if requested to do so. The Governor of Michigan chose to just completely ignore the problem.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
And how do we know the government did not know also .To many things they hide from us everyday .Just like all the closed hospitals we are paying for to keep electric on to keep security there and to maintain them with all the stuff still inside ,even medical records and medicine .It is like everyone just walked out one day and forgot to turn off the lights .Mismanagement a corrupt people.They want there pay but they don't want to work for it .Check out you tube if it had not been for urban explorers bringing it out on you tube who would have known

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My local water is chloramine treated. Testing fresh water gave me a 0.5 to 1.0 ppm reading for ammonia. Even transplanting about 1/2 the bio filter from one container pond into another meant it took about 5 days to drive the ammonia down to 0.0/0.1 type range.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
And how do we know the government did not know also .To many things they hide from us everyday .Just like all the closed hospitals we are paying for to keep electric on to keep security there and to maintain them with all the stuff still inside ,even medical records and medicine .It is like everyone just walked out one day and forgot to turn off the lights .Mismanagement a corrupt people.They want there pay but they don't want to work for it .Check out you tube if it had not been for urban explorers bringing it out on you tube who would have known
I get to feeling that way too sometimes Sissy,I just put on my tinfoil hat and ignore the drones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
We get an annual water report in the mail here from our supplier.

Interesting about the chloramine increasing lead toxicity. That sure would be something if that is the case in Michigan.

Same Here Maria its nice to know just what is or isnt in our water supply at the start of each season.
All you need do is ring your water company and ask!!!....
At an agreed time and date the scientist duly comes out, samples your water in front of you. taking you through just what minute levels of contaminents they measure for then leaves, samples in hand.....
A few days later in the mail you have a complete readout as what is in our water supply!!!!.............
There printed out is everything to the minutest of measurements of "exactly" just what our water contains and at what levels :eek:

Dave

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Danville city water here is bad and they test it every month now because people are complaining about a foul smell and even ice cubes test funny .I won't drink any thing when I am in the city ,the thing is that the city will not admit to anything being wrong .So no matter city water or well water you need a good whole house filter and even an extra filter for the water you consume .

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm glad I have a good well. We drink it as with only a particulate whole house filter.

Ask a Question