addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I really don't like the big rocks outlining the pond and river but there's no way in hell I'm gonna remove them now. I'm trying to figure out a way to cover them up with plants and stuff.

Break up the look by adding rocks out into the yard, add smaller ones too. A rock bridge over part of the steam would look neat too. I have 4 different rock bridges as the stream wanders down our hill, ignore that straight red line an opps. Add some small gardening area on the right of the stream, everything is to the left.
Capturez.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice looking pond and stream. Hey you are not too far from me............at least we are in the same state anyways. Yep like addy says add some various rocks around the edge and add some sprawling plants like Creeping Jenny etc. to break it up some. I did that w/ mine.

BEFORE:
IMG_0881.JPG

AFTER:
IMG_5008.JPG

IMG_6047.JPG

IMG_6048.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

Reaction score
Why not? Other then the fact that I would never do it again. Even if there WAS enough liquor in the world.
I am just finishing my 9 months of digging cement style clay, rocking, sweating, crying, throwing temper tantrums and the like. I will never do it again either! Well not the hard way! Most ponder feel that way, I've just been chatting with other tonight over the topic of forgetting all the hard work.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Well had a slight misshap while drag racing/camping last weekend. The cupler from my pump to the hose blew off. Had to readjust the pump so it wasn't pulling on the hose and refill the river. What a pita.

Ask a Question