i am using "nualgi ponds" will more work faster &will it become toxic in quantity ?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nualgi ponds calls for 1 ml per 1000 gallons. can I use more to get faster results? will It become toxic for plants or fish in greater dosages or frequency ?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
upload_2018-9-11_15-18-16.gif
@Lars

Reaction score
I bought a sample of Nualgi when it first came out a few years back and used it in an aquarium. I didn't notice it doing anything at all. I didn't buy any more, needless to say.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It seems there are no quick fixes out there and we all need to think about what we are doing to our ponds that make it what it is .I do not feed my fish very much and they eat every thing in the pond .Welcome to our pond group

Reaction score
Nualgi is a water conditioner that adds minerals and trace elements to the water.
If you already have good water, then you won't see any improvements.
Or more likely it's just another modern Snake Oil. Harmless, but completely useless.

Their website claims a whole host of benefits from using their miracle product, crystal clear water, reduces algae, eliminates odors, promotes fish and plant health, and even claims the need to feed your fish less.

Step right up,,, get your very own bottle today. Buy two bottles and get one free! :sneaky:
SnakeOil.jpg

Reaction score
Or more likely it's just another modern Snake Oil. Harmless, but completely useless.

Their website claims a whole host of benefits from using their miracle product, crystal clear water, reduces algae, eliminates odors, promotes fish and plant health, and even claims the need to feed your fish less.

Step right up,,, get your very own bottle today. Buy two bottles and get one free! :sneaky:
SnakeOil.jpg
That was my impression of the product. An expensive bottle of nothing.

Reaction score
That was my impression of the product. An expensive bottle of nothing.
Ah, but they got ya didn't they Larry. All they need is a few million more curious people like you to sustain their company, add to that all the people who's ponds happen to balance out or clear up about the time they are using the product and are convinced it was the product that did it, now they have a whole loyal customer base demographic to grow their company with a return customer base that can also provide testimonials and word of mouth advertising.
Still, you gota hand it to them, I'm always amazed how so much profit can be made from so little sometimes. You just gota know how to endorse and promote something, having any actual confirmable or credible benefits are a secondary mater, or even totally unnecessary in some cases.
They certainly have an eye-catching website that's for sure. I'm almost tempted to buy a bottle myself. (just kidding);)

Reaction score
Ah, but they got ya didn't they Larry. All they need is a few million more curious people like you to sustain their company, add to that all the people who's ponds happen to balance out or clear up about the time they are using the product and are convinced it was the product that did it, now they have a whole loyal customer base demographic to grow their company with a return customer base that can also provide testimonials and word of mouth advertising.
Still, you gota hand it to them, I'm always amazed how so much profit can be made from so little sometimes. You just gota know how to endorse and promote something, having any actual confirmable or credible benefits are a secondary mater, or even totally unnecessary in some cases.
They certainly have an eye-catching website that's for sure. I'm almost tempted to buy a bottle myself. (just kidding);)
They got me to try it, but they didn't milk me for much. I think I only spent about 10 bucks on the sample. So wasn't out that much, and they didn't make any money on the deal either when you figure their cost and the shipping.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada

SnakeOil.jpg

Yes, I think if you look on the bottle, it lists off a lot of elements, but no quantities.
I'd say there is a market for it though, given how some like to try and micro manage their water quality.
It's not easy.

Ask a Question