Is there meaning behind your screen name?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Landry that is a nice name . I have heard it somewhere on a ranch in Pennsylvania . I do know that , my uncle ivans cattle and hog farm is still being run by his grandsons and great grandsons , Funny none of them had any daughters . All boys

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was thinking about screen names the other day and wondered how you all chose yours and if there is a meaning behind it. I'd love to hear, if you're willing to share.

In my case, I raised Teddy bear hamsters, Campbells dwarf hamsters, and Roborovski dwarf hamsters for a few years and had a lot of fun with the hobby. I've been hamstermann whenever possible since then, even though I no longer even own a hamster.
I'm a Pisces who loves fish and the water. So mermaid I am. It was given to me by an ex

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a Pisces who loves fish and the water. So mermaid I became known as. It was given to me by an ex

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
Landry that is a nice name . I have heard it somewhere on a ranch in Pennsylvania . I do know that , my uncle ivans cattle and hog farm is still being run by his grandsons and great grandsons , Funny none of them had any daughters . All boys
Landry is a nice name, but it's taken, so I'm a'thinkin' "MY UNCLE IVANS CATTLE" would be a GREAT screen name. Thanks! Until I Go Bold, I'll stay SarahT :love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I was thinking about screen names the other day and wondered how you all chose yours and if there is a meaning behind it. I'd love to hear, if you're willing to share.

In my case, I raised Teddy bear hamsters, Campbells dwarf hamsters, and Roborovski dwarf hamsters for a few years and had a lot of fun with the hobby. I've been hamstermann whenever possible since then, even though I no longer even own a hamster.
Well, mine is pretty self explanatory. It could also be keeper of the coop, as I also love my chickens.😉

Ask a Question