Koi fish food

Reaction score
Recently bought Koi form japan, they are babies from champions... Want to get good quality koi food... Anyone recommends me any brands?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
blackwater also sells a great medicated food .I used it when I had to move my fish to rebuild the pond so they were not to stressed

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Would love to see these babies ourselves photo's please just got to see what you have bought perhaps then we can go down the same route as you good self

Dave

Reaction score
Here a small clip my fish... And the ASagi just join our family... Also imported from japan. Going to take more clip later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 249
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Our last purchase was a beautiful Asagi the most important thing was that the head be clear whic ours is , very nice Asagi though , I hope and pray your going to be QTing your Asagi for 2 moths before it goes into your main pond , important espcially as KHV is rather rife in the far east .

Dave

Reaction score
Our last purchase was a beautiful Asagi the most important thing was that the head be clear whic ours is , very nice Asagi though , I hope and pray your going to be QTing your Asagi for 2 moths before it goes into your main pond , important espcially as KHV is rather rife in the far east .

Dave
Thanks, the asagi I got is a grade down from competition grade... He is only missing a small red dot in his left gill... Still Love him tho. The person I get my koi is very reliable and I've never had any issues.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, the asagi I got is a grade down from competition grade... He is only missing a small red dot in his left gill... Still Love him tho. The person I get my koi is very reliable and I've never had any issues.
Have you ever thought about getting one of the white Asagi's before , I have a friend who bought one direct from Japan, it was simply stunning trouble is I've never come across a UK dealer that sells them which is a bit of a shame really .
I also admit to having a bit of a soft spot for the shusui sadly our best one has deveope what we believe to be either a tumor or some sort of lump on its rear right flank :(.

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Kockney Bombay Mix Fish food is good for koi.
The food contains Vitamin C to benefit fish immune system.

My wife like bombay mix lol on a more serious note however can you let me know the results your seeing through feeding your koi the bombay mix

Dave

Ask a Question