Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Video I found of my koi before the flood disaster. All of the koi in this video except for the orange-white-black(spotted) one died during the flood :( so this post is in their memory. I'm at least happy that I took this video and saved it so I have a small token to remember them by.

Last edited:

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I always worry about my koi and other pond fish. It's a sick feeling to have a bad problem,I cant imagine how sick you felt after such a big problem.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I always worry about my koi and other pond fish. It's a sick feeling to have a bad problem,I cant imagine how sick you felt after such a big problem.
Thank you, and yes, I was devastated when I realized just how huge of a disaster it was and literally went from normal to helter skelter in a matter of a few hours after the storms came through.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I saw on tv about storms that wiped out peoples pond also ,it was on the news here .Sorry to hear after all your work that you were one of them :(
Thank you. I guess the bright side is I am now building a much better pond with the advantage of the experience I have gained keeping the koi and knowledge I acquired on this forum.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Such a shame because just last week I was watching you video of your rainy day pond on you tube

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Such a shame because just last week I was watching you video of your rainy day pond on you tube
Yes, that one was also shot not long before the flood.

Ask a Question