Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
My betta Leonidas got pretty sick a few days ago and that is why I have not been on here. I have done water changes and filter cleanings and monitored his water levels closely and he is beginning to make a come-back. He started eating again today but he is still really weak. Keep him in your thoughts please as he is a very special little guy to me as I lost another betta and so am much more proactive and recognize the signs of sickness in them now. If you are thinking of telling me I did something wrong, save it please... I already know the water quality caused it and am fixing it so no need for that. Thanks

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Sorry to say that Leonidas did not make it :( He was very sick though so I have a bit of bitter sweet relief because seeing him suffer really was a very unpleasant experience but I will definitely miss seeing him at my desk each morning. Thanks to all who responded with k
what was the symptom? just curious.
Just basic sluggishness and color changes. My vet tested his water and said it was fine but that that he may have been weakened by a infection and so was "hyper-sensitive" to even trivial water fluctuations as his diet was up to par as well. Unfortunately my efforts were in vain as my other post announced :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Sorry to say that Leonidas did not make it :( He was very sick though so I have a bit of bitter sweet relief because seeing him suffer really was a very unpleasant experience but I will definitely miss seeing him at my desk each morning. Thanks to all who responded with k

Just basic sluggishness and color changes. My vet tested his water and said it was fine but that that he may have been weakened by a infection and so was "hyper-sensitive" to even trivial water fluctuations as his diet was up to par as well. Unfortunately my efforts were in vain as my other post announced :(
oh i'm sorry. but he's gone to the big blue sky...

Ask a Question