Let the rebuild begin!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9A
Country
United States
Wow great job texmaster, looks incredible. I can't believe they couldn't tell that the skimmer was too high, a shame they had to bust it all up and redo that. But it came out nice in the end, congratulations. On your night video, are the white and orange fish with the large fan-fins the same kind? If so, what kind are they? Sorry, I'm new to this and need to learn the fishes!
Thanks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Wow great job texmaster, looks incredible. I can't believe they couldn't tell that the skimmer was too high, a shame they had to bust it all up and redo that. But it came out nice in the end, congratulations. On your night video, are the white and orange fish with the large fan-fins the same kind? If so, what kind are they? Sorry, I'm new to this and need to learn the fishes!
Thanks

I know they are winged but they are not true Japanese Koi and thank you! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I'm trying something different. The way this is supposed to work is that you hook up a wet dry vac and agitate the lava rock and drain the bottom and the top but I thought why not let they constantly be agisted with oxygen so I hooked up my AL-100 air pump to split between the pond drain and the waterfall.

Not sure if it will help or hurt but I thought why not! (unless someone can tell me why not :D )

Ask a Question