New babies

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL, It's hard to sell them even when it's one of the ones that is stand offish. But each Saturday when I stand in line at Tractor supply it is a BIG $$ reminder why I need to keep the herd in check. Between Koi, Chickens, goats, dogs, aquariums, the cat, the lizard, and the turtles I'm literally working for the animals food and care bill each week.

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL, It's hard to sell them even when it's one of the ones that is stand offish. But each Saturday when I stand in line at Tractor supply it is a BIG $$ reminder why I need to keep the herd in check. Between Koi, Chickens, goats, dogs, aquariums, the cat, the lizard, and the turtles I'm literally working for the animals food and care bill each week.

Gee this scenario sounds a lot like my own :rolleyes:

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I wish Larkin lived close by so I go could and hug them. In fact, I wish everyone on GBF lived close by so I could visit them all :) Actually, I would automatically hug everyone as my sig says. I'm a hugger.

Ask a Question