Newbie Northants Uk

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
Just moved into a new house which has a little little pond but sadly the pump/filter system no longer works. Its only around 800/900 liters but also has a small waterfall to one side. Now i'm new to this and when using the gift of Google to find something new there seams to be every shape and size possible :unsure: Can anyone recommend any or point me in the right direction?

Right off to check out the forum so thanks in advance!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
3d_effects.gif
to our group! I like sequence pumps, others like laguna. Check for electrical usage so it does not cost you a arm and leg to run. You can also just get a pump and build your own filter. Might save you some money. Check the DIY section.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome from sunny Plymouh , if you want to redo your pond and peraps mak it alott larger then I would suggest you buy a buytl liner just google UK koi dealerships they will be able to help thatsifyou wabnt to startkeeping fish such as goldfish or koi :)

Dave;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and congrats on your new home and your new pond and on here you can pick up lots of info to make your pond what you want it to be .First is the fish and a filter and do you know how deep it is .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums! I hope you stick around! I'd love to see how your pond turns out!

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Welcome!
First questions. What's in the pond? Fish and/or plants? Do you have any pics of the pond?

Ask a Question