Pond dropped 8 inches in one day!

Reaction score
Hi, I pushed all around the pond on and just below the level it had stopped at but nothing, I refilled the pond Saturday lunch time and the water hasn't moved since! I am at a total loss.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lol he done it

Snuffy.jpg

Reaction score
[sup]I keep saying to my Dad who just lives round the corner, Are you sure you don't creep in the garden during the night and syphon the water out!![/sup]

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
OMG, that is funny! I could not have begun to spell that snuffle dude, but I literally laughed out loud when I read that! And the "Alrighty then" ... what movie did that come from ,... title escapes me, but I say that phrase all the time. :)
That is quite disturbing, Durban, I sure hope you figure it all out.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Has the circus been in Lowestoft lately? Perhaps they're missing a camel. :wink:
John

Reaction score
Hi there again! At last found time to take the fish out and put in neighbours pond for a bit, filter and pump turned off, filled the pond up and let it find the level of the possible hole! Yes found hole in pond liner, photo attached, rang supplier as this liner has a lifetime guarantee, the manager is going to call me tomorrow!
SV106432.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow, that's a nice hole! What size is the tubing in that pic?

Looks like a 3/4 inch garden hose. That in one big hole, is there something under the liner? Looks like it is humped up over something.

Reaction score
[sup]
SV106431.jpg
[/sup]
[sup]Yes it is 3/4 garden hose, the hole is on a ridge where 2 marginal shelves meet, there is a fromed gulley running down the pond liner where I imagine a hose or wire should sit, this is where the holes is, there is nothing under the hole at all, can't wait for the Manager to call me tomorrow, no doubt they will have clauses and rules and regulations that we have to follow!!![/sup]

Ask a Question