Pond dropped 8 inches in one day!

Reaction score
It is on the gulley which seems alot thinner plastic,I am so glad I found it, it has been leaking for ages but just haven't had the time to sort it out. Fingers crossed they will give me a new liner if not they sell them for £50, so one way or another it will get sorted this week.

Reaction score
Shock horror! They confirmed in an email that they are sending a new liner out!!! No questions asked, they don't even want the old one back, can i just put the new one on top of the old one???

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Good Golly Miss Molly, that is great news. I was afraid they might be giving you a hard time. Glad is turned out so easy. Hoping for great ponding experiences to come.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would put the new one over the old one, maybe put some more holes in the old one so if water gets between the two it has a place to go.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Wow! I am also surprised, I would imagine they would fight you tooth and nail before sending out a free one, saying you installed it wrong, or it has to be installed by a certified contractor before they would honor the warranty. That's great when you find a company that will actually honor their promises without making a million excuses.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now that's good to hear about a company. Is it ok for you to tell us which company it was you bought from as someone might want to use them as a they are a trustworthy place to do business.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Hi it is a Bermuda Bay pre-formed liner with a lifetime guarantee, 473 litres, approx 6' x 4', we have a waterfall aswell, we have turned off the pump for 24hrs but pond still goes down, the water level hasn't moved since Tuesday night but then we haven't had any sun since then, could it be evaporation??

Bermuda bay.. never heard of them, but i don't really look at pre formed ponds either.

Reaction score
Many thanks for all your comments and help, the supplier is

Halls Garden Supplies
Halls Garden Centre
211 Chester Road
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands B73 5BD

Thanks

x

Ask a Question