Replacing Laguna Pressure-Flo 700 UVC Clean Indicator

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I have a manlfunctioning Clean Indicator in my new Laguna filter. Went through all kinds of over-the-phone instructions in trying to get it to work, cleaning thoroughly was the only possibility for the problem. I have cleaned the pads even though they weren't dirty. I have plenty of water flow but the red indicator stays on top. They have sent me a new indicator and will be installing it tomorrow. It seems simple enough but thought I would post here in case it is that old story "simple is not always simple".

Suggestions will be appreciated...........Ralph

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
ralphjramirez said:
I have a manlfunctioning Clean Indicator in my new Laguna filter. Went through all kinds of over-the-phone instructions in trying to get it to work, cleaning thoroughly was the only possibility for the problem. I have cleaned the pads even though they weren't dirty. I have plenty of water flow but the red indicator stays on top. They have sent me a new indicator and will be installing it tomorrow. It seems simple enough but thought I would post here in case it is that old story "simple is not always simple".

Suggestions will be appreciated...........Ralph
Sorry, I fortgot to mention that I have twice cleaned the indicator and reinstalled the filter but the indicator still is right at the top........Ralph

Ask a Question