Someone please help me

Reaction score
What difference does it make? Where is your helpful post? All I see is you trying to start an arguement.
I often know why these problems occur as they have all common factors that I have read about over the past months sense I started learning about ponding. I don't have the hands on experience to tell her what to do but many of you do. This response covers "Where is your helpful post?" -

I am not starting an argument I really just want to know what you mean by your post. Are you telling her that she should "nevermind" her issues? Just trying to learn ;)

I suppose if I just didn't care it wouldn't make a difference, but I do care enough to follow the thread and see how the treatment goes.

Reaction score
I often know why these problems occur as they have all common factors that I have read about over the past months sense I started learning about ponding. I don't have the hands on experience to tell her what to do but many of you do. This response covers "Where is your helpful post?" -

I am not starting an argument I really just want to know what you mean by your post. Are you telling her that she should "nevermind" her issues? Just trying to learn ;)

I suppose if I just didn't care it wouldn't make a difference, but I do care enough to follow the thread and see how the treatment goes.
This was a few days ago so to the best of my recollection I posted asking a few questions. I reread the OP and realized they had already been answered so I deleted the questions

Reaction score
Tell us what he wants you to do before you do it.
Hi there
Well the visit went well I suppose, unfortunately I work days and was not able to be here for the visit my husband and our new friend were on their own for this but from what I have gotten second hand is......
To discontinue the pimafix and mirafix. And not to redose the pond with the tetra bacterial treatment.
He tested the water for himself which I was very happy about because there have been a lot of skeptics in reference to weather my reading results have been accurate. Including him :)
And I was glad to hear that he was in shock that my water readings were accurate. He came with the same kit I have and the results came out the same as mine do. So it did help my confidence in that area.
His diagnosis was summed up by my husband, with my smaller ( goldfish only ) pond.has Ick one of the fish with a pretty advanced case, he is pretty well covered with the icky ness others with signs developing as well. It is shocking how quickly these illnesses advance. The fish he discovered is all black so he isn't easy to spot normally before work I spend about 2 hours just sitting and watching and observing all the fish with hope of seeing improvement. I did not see what I saw when I got home from work.
The same situation happened with hope I went to bed on Monday she seemed fine when I woke the next day she was covered in the white fungus strings of it just breaking away from her body horrible. By last night her body was literally deteriorated and I was just heart brokenly wishing she would pass so she would be out of pain. (Tears)
The larger pond, in a nut she'll, all my fish are sick my largest koi, he said is going to be the biggest challenge in getting back to well. The majority have colasped fins and are lethargic the fungus is present and looks as it did at the first time I noticed it on hope a cloudy film.
He looked at the ingredients in the meds I was giving and they all lack one ingredient he was looking for. What the ingredient is at this time I don't know but when I get a first hand chance to speak with him I will update that info.
So off they went to his fish place and he had bill buy " microbe-lift broad spectrum disease treatment. BSDT
He said not to have any expectations of overnight recovery but that the fish will heal and I will see the results in about a week.
Ugh the waiting is torturous.
He said there is great air flow in the water, and my readings are all good. He also tested my tap water.
So my water isn't the issue. Bottom line my trip to pet smart was nothing but pet dumb referring to my purchase of and introduction of new fish to the pond. Pet DUMB

Ask a Question