addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My honey uses yahoo, I now am using duckduckgo and that startpage, jw posted about. I don't search for illegal stuff, but sure don't want to be tracked.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I use all 3 on one puter and I use mozilla to keep in touch with friends .I like yahoo better than google .I just used a free cleaner for the computer from avast as my puter was slowing down and getting bog down .Now it runs like it is brand new .

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
What bothers me
Is just the thought that they want to keep up with every key you touch and save it to sell to someone

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
cell phone snooping is actually worse .Especially people who have all the smart phones .You can be any where and they can see what you are doing and can even zone in on your phone and track you straight to your home .There was a whole thing about on a program on tv a week ago .The poor women that have gotten raped because of this new cell phone snooping is causing a real problem .I never heard of it until I saw the story on the news .I guess you will never get away with being truly free .That wrestler that exposes stuff is supposed to have another show in the works on that stuff .his name is Jessie Ventura

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my cell is around 15 yrs old, it does text, rings and I can call. All that matters to me. lol

Ask a Question