Thanks for the help Guys

Reaction score
Well been wanting to do this for a while now and thanks to some of the advice on here my pond is finally got running water in it. Just finished setting up the water fall and leak checking everything and it all worked out well. I just filled the filter up with my hose and let the water fall fill up the pond. I was suprised on how much flow I got in my water fall with just a water hose. I wander how many GPH the hose is. Its was about all the water fall could handle. However my pump kicked the bucket on me. It used to be my salt mixing pump for my reef tank. When I pluged it in it was frozen up so I took it apart to fix it and I snapped the shaft on the impeller so I will have to get another one. I will try to get some pics up for everyone later. But I just wanted to say thanks I love the trash can filter idea I got from here to run my water fall. Now just to get another pump some more plants and a couple gold fish and we will be good to go. I did get some plants the other day to put around the pond and hide the filter and milk crates makeing my water fall. But I will have to get some for in the pond to filter it. Any good recomendations on where I can get some. Everywhere I look seems to not ship to florida.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
check some of the water ways..............watch for gators...............maybe you can get some natural stuff.

Ask a Question