this could be one heck of a deal

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I dont think that anyone is knocking your post koiguy its just that : $66.89 & FREE Shipping, You Save: $756.11 making it a 92% saving souns either too good to be true or someone selling on Amazon made a cock-up on the price

Dave

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
I know..I just know a bunch of people were jumping at it. I know nothing about it.. I was merely sharing the deal. There's two people who are using one..so far they're happy. But if you wanna see customer reviews check the amazon link and click customer reviews. I have no idea if there is any. But if there is they usually have a link. But for that price even if there is an issue.. Its probably still a good deal. Likely nothing I couldn't easily fix.. If the price is a messup..great cuz they're honoring it. .maybe they're refurbished. Don't know. But now I may be considering buying one.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing the deal! I won't be getting one, my bog does too good of a job by itself.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly for us we cant do the deal either unless they come with a transformer as we have a differing electricity than you guys over the pond , tried amazon UK they dont run this filter at all which is obvious but they do whole bunch of other pressurized models .

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ponddigger did rosemary's pond with both biological filter and pressure filter .I have a pressure filter but it has a uv in it .Works great on my stock tanks as long as you back flush it

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Im running two pressure filters love them but sadly not bead filters they are compact can be semi buryed and as sissy says as long as you keep on top of the back flushing keep my pond beautiful mine are made by OASE the built in vu lights arnt worth plugging in as they are only 15 watt the filters are designed to run 16000 ltrs per hour each so you need to buy a much bigger stand alone uv, bit of a rip off

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Cheap one I have on my stock tank and it has built in UV also .This is a 300 gallon stock tank and it is crystal clear .You can see the stuff on the bottom .I have a few baby fish hiding in there I guess they were on or in the plants when I brought them in from my pond for the winter .I think there are 12 of them now ,they are to fast to count and they hide .I use a bucket to back flush it and use the water for the plants in the basement .

Attachments

• pond 018.JPG
    pond 018.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 134
  • pond 021.JPG
    pond 021.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 112

Ask a Question