Which pond vac/muck vac should I buy

Reaction score
taherrmann4 said:
Mike if you want to do a comparison test between the pond o vac and shop vac you can come down to Cincinnati and use my pond o vac to clean my pond. :lol:

:lol: Good one. Maybe you could demonstrate how to use it on mine. Are you happy with your pond o vac.

I saw the pond monsta at lowes also. That's another $300+ piece of equipment. Thanks for your imput on that one.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yes I am happy with it. Just a bit pricey for the few times a year I use it, but does work very well. I think this spring I sucked up enough muck to fill up about two 5gallon buckets. The only complaint I have is how fast the bag fills up with muck, but that is a good thing I guess you can see how much muck it is sucking up.

Reaction score
They are pricey - but looking around UK sites they seem to have come down in price to what I paid.

I've used mine more this spring than I have throughout the last 4 years. Not sure if there was so much muck because of the hard winter, but I wouldn't be with out it. I even used it today as a skimmer, trapped the nozzle just below the surface with 2 rocks and left it to run worked a treat!

Ask a Question