j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hope you figure it all out addy before it drives you bonkers and they end up down in the bottom of the pond like fishin's computer, lol

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hope you figure it all out addy before it drives you bonkers and they end up down in the bottom of the pond like fishin's computer, lol

nope not tossing it into the pond, if nothing else ship it back..........lol Finally got the ptz camera to work............they are touchy things. From web searches people say their tech support is good going to find out tomorrow.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hoping you can get it rigged up right so you can post some neat pix here soon :fingersx:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hoping you can get it rigged up right so you can post some neat pix here soon :fingersx:

It will end up being a video feed if I every get it running........ unless of course I am out there half dressed, then it will be off line LMAO

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Whoo Hoo.................you better be careful, don't make any mistakes when posting or you may end up w/ a new unwanted profession out there in internet movie land addy, LOL!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lmao no kidding jw! ole wrinkled buttttttttttt just ran out to pond in tshirt and pink undies! and thought about that.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Be careful addy you are painting a picture in minds here that they won't be able to forget..............oh addy yes she's the one who runs around outdoors w/ pink undies and a t-shirt, you'll have them coming over in the droves w/ bino's peeping in through the bushes, lmao! By the way where is Malak lately..............LOL!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Be careful addy you are painting a picture in minds here that they won't be able to forget..............oh addy yes she's the one who runs around outdoors w/ pink undies and a t-shirt, you'll have them coming over in the droves w/ bino's peeping in through the bushes, lmao! By the way where is Malak lately..............LOL!
opps better watch what I type................lol was in a fugue from fighting this network poop.. With the trees leafed out it is hard to see into our yard, in the winter a little different........ not as private but too cold to run around in undies ....... lamo

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Thats the great part about living in the country, you can go out any way you want.
Don't know about your area, but around here we have mosquitos, black flies, deer flies, horse flies.... Have to wear a parka to go outside. Year round!!! John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
OUCH! Don't like whatever those little biting flies are here either. Not many mosquito's here unless you go camping by water or in the woods. Hate the sprays to use too......nasty!

Ask a Question