j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep and one lands on your head,whack it w/ that mallet and it will only hurt for a couple days...........now your nose might be a different story..........
Bandaged.gif

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
No,no, j.w. You wait for the little bugger to land on someone else...like your M.I.L., for example! John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing jw he is fixated on his mil................ We don't have many flying attach insects, even the mosquitoes are not bad. Flies not even really around, but don't have horses either. Or my carnivorous bogs are working great eating all the suckers! I see the birds chasing bugs, bet they are helping too.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Addy; Not fixated, really... more like shell-shocked! She was a lovely lady, a legend in her own mind. For thirty years I had to avoid Alberta just in case I bumped into her. :yikesu: John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy; Not fixated, really... more like shell-shocked! She was a lovely lady, a legend in her own mind. For thirty years I had to avoid Alberta just in case I bumped into her. :yikesu: John

I can just imagine what she must have been like to you.............. my first mil was nice, hardly ever saw her though, she passed at 95, second mil has Alzheimers, but is still very nice lady, just can't remember anything, we have nurses that come in and take care of them, and we head down to fl every 6 weeks or so for a check in.

Ask a Question