j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Great shots and I've never seen a tea farm before, thanks and what a view! Hope your tea was tasty. How many different kinds of tea do they make there and is it just for flavor or the healthy kind of both?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
How many different kinds of tea do they make there and is it just for flavor or the healthy kind of both?
I am assuming the healthy kind, that was never mentioned but the way it was made I see it being healthy. They make 3 flavors all from the same plant. Mild, medium and strong. We had the medium and it was excellent. In a different location we had tea made with the water direct from on of the caldera hot springs. They go and get the water for each tea they make. That also was very good, that had a cinnamon and lemon in it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Is that mist settled on the water? WOW
@tendl That is not mist, it is actually a long exposure shot, that slows the water movement down to get that, fog, mist effect. It took 13 seconds to take this photograph to get the effect.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
@CeeJayH, well here it is. The photograph I fell into the water for. when I say I fell I mean fell completely into the water, I was completely wet and dripping. I still got the shot. This was down a steep hill side and was very covered with moss and algae so each step was risky. Yes I was holding my gear but I did manage to keep it out of the water for the most part. I was wearing a vest which protected the gear also. My wife had no idea I even fell in, she lost sight of me due to the angle of the hill. When she saw me, she knew and just laughed :)

The Stream by Rob & Amy Lavoie, on Flickr

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now John to be fair, first off if we see you headed for trouble we always scream something like "What the heck are you doing or STop That!" Then we laugh from the results from your actions..............so it all fits together perfectly. Ask my hubby, he knows..............I get to laugh a lot and they say laughing is good for you and makes us live longer so keep entertaining us you guys

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States

Ask a Question