Bacopa

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
What do you mean by the top flower leaves Dimelius? This is long and stringy with leaves here and there..I am not exactly sure what you mean for me to do....Is the top the very ends of each tendril or do you mean the top of each leaf cluster? Make believe you are talking to a young child because when it comes to pruning I am challenged:( I really appreciate the advice because, yes, I want it to grow thicker instead of longer...
some examples...
4835D986-4FAA-4B38-B71D-4E6D99995593.jpeg
s-l300.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
So you mean take the last cluster of leaves on the end of each tendril off? (thank you by the way for taking the time to illustrate)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So you mean take the last cluster of leaves on the end of each tendril off? (thank you by the way for taking the time to illustrate)
you can take a lot more than that but that's the idea; you pinch off all outer growth and the plant grows then from lower on the stem. Donta you worry, capiche? It's alla in the translatin'!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
you can take a lot more than that but that's the idea; you pinch off all outer growth and the plant grows then from lower on the stem. Donta you worry, capiche? It's alla in the translatin'!
Yes, I capiche...Thank you for clarifying it for me:)

Ask a Question