Before and after

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well I got a jump on spring. Did a nice clean up. Chipped all the brush from winter and wind damage. Recycled all the mulch and used it around the pond and beds.

This was yesterday :)

image.jpeg

And I woke up to this ****** :mad:

image.jpeg

Trees have some serious weight on them with 50-60mph winds later today. Not good. I sense I may have more tree clean up. Calling for more snow tomorrow then super cold

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I so far have not seen any damage from the winds but they sure did gust all night .Funny thing is weather channel said wind was not supposed to kick up until 6 PM and it was bad all day yesterday .Winds were at 60 late last night .Hope your snow melts fast so it takes the weight off those branch's and hopefully winds will blow the next snow storm past you .Sad when you try to get ahead and mother nature has to be a pain in the butt.It is a pretty post card pic you have there

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I am sorry to see that your spring enjoyment of your pond has been ruined by snow. But sometimes I just wish it would snow down here in Malaysia, where we are currently facing one of our most hottest season. Hope it gets better for you tough, all the best.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Wow ! We had the high winds on Saturday, up to 70 MPH gusts. Took down our big cedar, which fell on the pond, smashing my shower filter.

I'm sad, we're having to take it down...it always reminded of the cover of "Snow Falling on Cedars".

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow ! We had the high winds on Saturday, up to 70 MPH gusts. Took down our big cedar, which fell on the pond, smashing my shower filter.

I'm sad, we're having to take it down...it always reminded of the cover of "Snow Falling on Cedars".
Sorry to hear about your tree and damage. We had a bit of damage but luckily not near the pond.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am sorry to see that your spring enjoyment of your pond has been ruined by snow. But sometimes I just wish it would snow down here in Malaysia, where we are currently facing one of our most hottest season. Hope it gets better for you tough, all the best.
The grass is always greener ;) All is not ruined just postponed (y)

Ask a Question