Bloody Annoyed by a broken promise

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a little bit upset to learn of something to do with the koi Val and I gave away earlier in the year to the Garden Center we throw our shows at .
The koi were given them so that they would live out their days in a dealership display pond and as such are not for resale by them.
Now sadly it appears that 6 months later the manager we made the agreement with has left the shop.and a new manager has taken over .
My friend Lee came over to collect a book on Fish Pathology that I had gotten him and it turns out that his Uncle Tony went over to visit the dealership the other day and basically these koi where offered these koi for sale by the new manager a £100 per koi .
I know I didnt make this deal with the new manager but surely he shopuld respect the wishes of the person who supplied the koi ?.
Much to say I'm on the phone first thing tomorrow and I will bend this new chaps ears back over this matter .

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Oh dear. I guess this is the kind of problem that can occur when new management comes in. Too bad, the former manager didn't contact you prior to the change. I hope you can get the situation resolved to your satisfaction.

Guy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I sympathise, but at present I think the blame lays with the previous manager and the new chap might be an innocent bystander.......or maybe not, let his tyres down just to be sure :punch: revenge is satisfied

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Have had a chat with the new manager who claims total ignorance even though he was working there when Mark the old manager collected our koi and golden orfe .
He also claimed no knowledge of people telling him that they where given for display purposes but agrees that our tancho sanke is up for sale .
He's now off to chat with the owner of the whole complex to check .
I think that Its time I paid this manager a visit pointing out that the agreement was between the owner and myself through the old manager .

Dave

Ask a Question