'fry pics..'moving into basement pond'

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Thanks Tmann,
It's funny but I had started looking up some different mosses on Ebay since there isn't much of a selection here and was thinking of adding live plants and trying something similar but not as advanced. So I am looking to get a natural looking aquarium without the exceptional care needed that it seems some of these guys go to, also why I am doing freshwater, not saltwater. If I ever want to get more advanced, I'm lucky in that I have a neighbor who builds his own saltwater tanks adding his own jets and filters, etc. But not sure if I will get that far into it. My basement is set up as mostly just a large family room, its just one long big room. Divided half as a play/computer area, and the other half is a home theater complete with a projector and surround sound, so I didn't want to take a chance with anything leaking into that, so will stick with my 55 gallon and see what I can do.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful fry koiguy, it will be fun watching some of them grow.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i may keep a few...but most will be sold. so i'll try to get the purchasers to join the forum so we can keep tabs on them....lol.

Ask a Question