A few pics of my pond

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Thank you for the pictures. The plants and fish look as if they are thriving, as a new pond person that I am, I was late getting plants in so mine are small, seeing pictures of what I might have next year is good.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Country
Thank you for the pictures. The plants and fish look as if they are thriving, as a new pond person that I am, I was late getting plants in so mine are small, seeing pictures
Thank you for the pictures. The plants and fish look as if they are thriving, as a new pond person that I am, I was late getting plants in so mine are small, seeing pictures of what I might have next year is good.
Thanks. Welcome to the hobby. It’s so much fun.

Reaction score
Country
@Jaynie Lovely! Thank you for posting. But what is the purpose of the aquarium tank?
Fish love being able to sunbath in there. They come up and sit in there a good half of the day. There is always a fish in there. Also let’s me view them closer.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
Fish love being able to sunbath in there. They come up and sit in there a good half of the day. There is always a fish in there. Also let’s me view them closer.
Oh so it’s upside down, like those globes I’ve seen advertised?

Reaction score
Lovely pond @Jaynie ! And clever use of the aquarium for fish viewing! Do you find it grows algae on the inside of the glass?

A

Advertising

Ask a Question