A few pics of my pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you for the pictures. The plants and fish look as if they are thriving, as a new pond person that I am, I was late getting plants in so mine are small, seeing pictures of what I might have next year is good.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you for the pictures. The plants and fish look as if they are thriving, as a new pond person that I am, I was late getting plants in so mine are small, seeing pictures
Thank you for the pictures. The plants and fish look as if they are thriving, as a new pond person that I am, I was late getting plants in so mine are small, seeing pictures of what I might have next year is good.
Thanks. Welcome to the hobby. It’s so much fun.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great job and what a pretty area to sit and enjoy a nice day and will make your blood pressure go down and really relax you

Reaction score
Country
United States
great job and what a pretty area to sit and enjoy a nice day and will make your blood pressure go down and really relax you
It really is my favorite place to
Sit and relax. Its better then the beach. I spent about 3 hours out there tonight with a firepit.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
Give us a clue, where in the US is out there because I want my pond to look as good as yours. Wonderful!

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question