George Zimmerman Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Because Wayne, I know you wouldn't... I know you're a good guy and not a criminal !!! :afro: Well, that's my impression at least. ;) :bdaybiggrin:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I think 300,000,000 guns for our population of 300,000,000 sounds pretty low... That is assuming there is one gun for every person in the United States, but I have never met a person here with only one gun.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Fleet Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto Imperial Japanese Navy

Not a bad persception to give the rest of the world really.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I bet Belgium and the Netherlands wished they had a gun inventory and bigger military that America had whenever they realized their buddies, the French, was not strong enough to protect them since they were already protecting France's eastern border, Switzerland, and Italy. The policy of "unaligned neutrality", that is during WW2, did not last long and Germany plowed right over them with minimal resistance.

Reaction score
waynefrcan said:
Now that female juror didn't seem all too bright either. She confused the testimony from the medical Dr and the war vet witness, and stumbled to find the right words at times. Maybe just nervous...
Without notes in front of me, I am not so sure I would keep every new name or minute detail straight either, and that's without the weeks sitting in a court room, or hours of likely frustration being stuck in a room with 5 other woman LOL.

Frankly, the best interests of the jurors would have been a hung jury, not the mental exhaustion they all must have faced from such a high profile trial. Through it all, I believe they did the best they could to make a decision based on law, and NOT what was going on outside or in the rest of the world.

Errors or not, I appreciate her time giving anyone interested some insight to what went on off camera.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Sure, go inside unlock the room they in, unlock the cabinet, find the container with ammo and unlock it, find the keys to the trigger lock, load the gun, go outside and find the ass%$^$ and the hag. The heat of the moment would be over lol. I be facing murder 1, so no thanks.

crsublette said:
We have a gun and crime problem even without the guns, in gun free zones.

Again Wayne, all gun deaths are not the same. All incarcerations reasons are not the same.

Lets do this now, increasing font size so we love screaming at each other in forums.

Wayne, you admit that you have a gun. (post#27, 7 rifles, 5 handguns) Why have you not shot a neighbor after a heated exchange??

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Sure go inside unlock the room they in, unlock the cabinet, find the container with ammo and unlock it. find the keys to the trigger lock, load the gun go outside and find the ass%$^$. The heat of the moment would be over lol. I be facing murder 1, so no thanks.
I don't think the heat of the moment would be over... Sounds like you might be one to hold a grudge for a while. ;) :bdaybiggrin:

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
crsublette said:
Lets do this now, increasing font size so we love screaming at each other in forums.
My mistake sorry, sometimes I take the content to a spell checker and it comes back darker ink. That is not bold.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Now, Wayne, here is a perfect case to help your side of the argument... Just now happened. A 70 year old guy, not a concealed gun carry, just a guy with a gun in his house, off his meds and hallucinating, and he killed a 13yo kid (actually a kid in this case) because the crazy old man thought the kid sitting on the old man's porch was going to rob him. This is a perfect case to support where proper enforcement on gun ownership is severely lacking for this guy to own a gun, that is assuming the old man did not illegaly buy the gun off the streets from a thug. Old man is not even trying to claim self defense, rather he is choosing insanity and will likely go to an old folk insanity prison or something.

The sad thing is the Trayvon Martin folk are saying this case is not any different than the Zim case. Why? Because the kid was black and the old man was white. It is almost evil for how they choose to equivocate events.

Wayne, by the time you turn 70 years old, do we need to start worrying about you owning all those guns ya have?? ;) :bdaybiggrin:

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Hilarious, now, the groups out there protesting the Zim case is vandalizing and looting business in California and there are pro-Trayvon groups and even Stevie Wonder yelling boycott's of all business products in Florida even though it was Florida's governor and prosecution team that initiated the Zim case.

Guess who is the cause of getting folk all rouled up in the beginning by making this into a national court case...

Drama will never end. And I'll be here to share it. Your local gardenpondforum news ancher.... :chair: Ugh, I need to get out of here, outside, get something done today.

Reaction score
I wish some of these idiots could get their heads out of their arses long enough to read that the stand your ground law DOES NOT APPLY to Zimmerman one bit. There IS a difference between the FL Self defense laws, and the FL stand your ground laws ...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It is a perfect case so why does it have no effect on anyone who is against any kind of gun laws. One child, Two, Ten makes no difference more important to have easy accessible multiple guns in case the government comes a knockin.

crsublette said:
Now, Wayne, here is a perfect case to help your side of the argument... Just now happened. A 70 year old guy, not a concealed gun carry, just a guy with a gun in his house, off his meds and hallucinating, and he killed a 13yo kid (actually a kid in this case) because the crazy old man thought the kid sitting on the old man's porch was going to rob him. This is a perfect case to support where proper enforcement on gun ownership is severely lacking for this guy to own a gun, that is assuming the old man did not illegaly buy the gun off the streets from a thug. Old man is not even trying to claim self defense, rather he is choosing insanity and will likely go to an old folk insanity prison or something.

The sad thing is the Trayvon Martin folk are saying this case is not any different than the Zim case. Why? Because the kid was black and the old man was white. It is almost evil for how they choose to equivocate events.

Wayne, by the time you turn 70 years old, do we need to start worrying about you owning all those guns ya have?? ;) :bdaybiggrin:

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
CdnJCR said:
It is a perfect case so why does it have no effect on anyone who is against any kind of gun laws. One child, Two, Ten makes no difference more important to have easy accessible multiple guns in case the government comes a knockin.
It is a perfect case... Cases like this tells us who are for reasonable gun restrictions and who are for an out-right ban on guns altogether, which worked out great for Belgium and Netherlands during WW2.

I gaurantee you, with how the old man was mentally off, I bet you he would have used a knife or a fry pan, if no gun, to kill the kid. And, as you say, "One child, Two, Ten makes no difference more important to have easy accessible multiple [ knives for cooking when dinner time ] comes a knockin." Absurdity is required to point out the absurd. CdnJCR, this is how absurd your positioning is due to it is shear emotion and nothing else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
crsublette said:
It is a perfect case... Cases like this tells us who are for reasonable gun restrictions and who are for an out-right ban on guns altogether, which worked out great for Belgium and Netherlands during WW2.

I gaurantee you, with how the old man was mentally off, I bet you he would have used a knife or a fry pan, if no gun, to kill the kid. And, as you say, "One child, Two, Ten moakes no difference more important to have easy accessible multiple [knives for cooking when dinner time] comes a knockin." Absurdity is required to point out the absurd. CdnJCR, this is how absurd your positioning is due to it is shear emotion and nothing else.
Who knows but in most cases a gun makes it easier and helps increase the numbers killed and you think my position of some limited gun control being a good thing is absurd. No emotion here my friend, being Belgium I understand how confused you are on so many fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question