Not open for further replies.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks Charles, I"m just tired of typing in this topic, we are going over the same facts over and over now.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Yep, that's why I am about to give up on this topic as well and just going to allow the crazies spew their fantasies unrebutted. As long as folk want to believe in fairy tales, the drama will continue.

Reaction score
crsublette said:
Yep, that is the problem when talking with the pro-Trayvon folk since they always have to manipulate the evidence to make up their own hypothetical stories, just like the prosecution and politicians had to manipulate the evidence to simply just get Zim arrested and avoid the grand jury.

They are more concerned about making Zim out to be the devil rather than helping the troubled youth, which Trayvon was a troubled youth.
So where is the out cry for Christopher Cervini??? Roderick Scott was a big man, who clearly had nothing to "fear" from three kids ... two of them ran, leaving one ... He had the more likely option of restraining Christopher, yet deadly force was used ... and he was found not guilty too ... as was right ... NOT GUILTY was correct....

I think I need to make 1000 posts screaming racial favoritism ... Is it different because our first BLACK president (out of a white mother no less), wants to only profile or protect certain groups???

Reaction score
obama is clearly using this case to increase racial tension in an attempt to continue to weaken this country. I honestly don't know how this thread has gotten to 50 pages. The arguements of the people who side with Martin have been a joke. I have made a couple posts that they could not refute so all they do is ignore and continue on with the same nonsense over and over. A couple other posters have shot them down repeatedly as well. Then recently there have been comments so absurd all I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes. To me, the bottom line is that Martin tried to be tough one too many times. Other people will have their bottom line, and there is no way anyone can change that, so with that said, I'm gonna go read about fish.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Trayvon had every reason to believe he was being pursued by a criminal, that is what Zimmerman was doing. He ran, walked away for four minutes

Did he want a thug to know where he lived? doubt it. Obvious conclusion.

What manipulation of evidence. 10 examples of Zimmermans incompetence, criminal impulses. Self professed mentally incompetent, ADHD. Zimmerman is a menace to society.

Trayvon was not much troubled beyond being suspended from school for trivial complaints

Yes Zimmerman is in the habit of being possessed by incompetent impulses, criminal and violent behaviour. No problem lying, abusing, harassing, slapping, being violent to suit his own self interest

He also goes round incurring other folk huge liabilities and a begging bowl, enabled and condoned by others.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
dieselplower said:
obama is clearly using this case to increase racial tension in an attempt to continue to weaken this country. I honestly don't know how this thread has gotten to 50 pages. The arguements of the people who side with Martin have been a joke. I have made a couple posts that they could not refute so all they do is ignore and continue on with the same nonsense over and over. A couple other posters have shot them down repeatedly as well. Then recently there have been comments so absurd all I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes. To me, the bottom line is that Martin tried to be tough one too many times. Other people will have their bottom line, and there is no way anyone can change that, so with that said, I'm gonna go read about fish.

If you were to read the forum threads that has gone up to 160+ pages on these other liberal sites, they are just an incredible fantasy, which is the world they live in.

I was wondering when the crazies would start to come on here. I am suprised it was not sooner.

Justice, the evidence, and the law perservered properly here.

Yep, Diesel, I agree with ya. Time to read about fish and ponding. :)

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
You can't compare it to the Zim case as it has a firearm which in Canada would not happen. Maybe if the person getting his skull bashed in had a knife and stabbed the guy. But then there is a good chance that could be defended and no one would be dead. You can't defend a bullet. The person would be charged with unlawful use of a firearm and most likely would result in excessive force and then would have gotten some jail time.

IF you want to talk the law in general fine. But do not apply it to the Zim case, which is what this topic is all about.

CdnJCR said:
Didn't mean to confuse you just pointing out how the new self defence laws in Canada would have likely resulted in the same verdict if applied to the Zimmerman trial.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Caper I'm not at all confident about that verdict. Sounds more like racial hatred towards the whites. If the punk is telling the truth on what he heard it is murder 1.

capewind said:
So where is the out cry for Christopher Cervini??? Roderick Scott was a big man, who clearly had nothing to "fear" from three kids ... two of them ran, leaving one ... He had the more likely option of restraining Christopher, yet deadly force was used ... and he was found not guilty too ... as was right ... NOT GUILTY was correct....

I think I need to make 1000 posts screaming racial favoritism ... Is it different because our first BLACK president (out of a white mother no less), wants to only profile or protect certain groups???

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Charles are you posting on other sites regarding this case? I haven't looked for any as I don't have the time for it. I shouldn't even made the time to post on this one lol. I find these types of cases fasinating. I lost sleep when OJ walked lol. Maybe I'm a mental defective.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
adavisus said:
Blah... Blah.... Blah... Blah.... Blah... Blah.... Blah... Blah....

In the FBI's 12 page documented very well sourced report, which the liberal media and pro-Trayvon mob will never talk about, the FBI actually did investigate the individuals Adavisus references and the FBI found zero merit in their stories and found zero animous nor racial motivations in Zim.

If all it took was "a former coworker" or an "ex-girlfriend" or sealed police records, then I gaurantee you there would be more innocent men in prison.

Unfortunately, it is how the media operates in this country. If it makes ratings and gets folk riled up, then they will do anything for folk to pay attention to them. Now that this media story has finished on the television, all of the network's ratings plummeted severely since folk are now talking about the overseas royal family baby. It is quite sad what the liberal media, race baiters, gun haters, white guilt folk, and mob do to try to stay relevant.

Once the hate crime division in the Department of Justice finishes their investigation, which I gaurantee will be forfeited, then Zim will be very well within his legal rights of renewing his conceal gun permit after a probation period.

By the way, the community were the ones that elected Zim to be the neighborhood watch captain and coordinator and continued to support Zim's organization to continue to counsel troubled youth in the community, which there is zero mention of this in the liberal media, even after the county revoked official funding for it due to state budget cuts. Well, that is, the community did support his troubled youth organization until it was closed down due to all of the crazies that have thrown out death threats on his family.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Charles are you posting on other sites regarding this case? I haven't looked for any as I don't have the time for it. I shouldn't even made the time to post on this one lol. I find these types of cases fasinating. I lost sleep when OJ walked lol. Maybe I'm a mental defective.

Definitely not. With many of these exaggerated concealed gun carry self defense court cases, I do read and follow quite closely and definitely do read other liberal forums and gun carry forums.

Wayne, you're funny. I think you just like to get involved in the drama. ;)

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
We will not let the fantasy island people have the last word lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It's more then that. I watch all the crime stories on TV. Have the Investigation discovery channel.

Definitely not. With many of these exaggerated concealed gun carry self defense court cases, I do read and follow quite closely and definitely do read other liberal forums and gun carry forums.

Wayne, you're funny. I think you just like to get involved in the drama. ;)

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Aaaahh, so you're one of those people, which is fine since it can be quite entertaining when having over for dinner. ;) :cheerful: :claphands: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question