Status
Not open for further replies.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
dieselplower said:
Hey did you guys see that GZ, the hero, just pulled a family out of their overturned vehicle?
Dude, no way dude!! ;) :bdaybiggrin:

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
By the way, the new royal baby is a boy!!! :claphands: :blueflower: :claphands:

Reaction score
waynefrcan said:
Caper I'm not at all confident about that verdict. Sounds more like racial hatred towards the whites. If the punk is telling the truth on what he heard it is murder 1.
I didnt spend a lot of time on that case, but one note that sticks out at me on that case is the surviving boys told NO ONE til the time of trial that the other boy made comments of dont shoot, I am just a kid ... Christophers toxicology report showed him to be drunk, high and on pills, yet there were also no prescriptions ... If Roderick Scott had such a hatred, why didnt he take out all three boys? It would have been even easier to claim self defense with three on one ....

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
dieselplower said:
Hey did you guys see that GZ, the hero, just pulled a family out of their overturned vehicle?
Breaking News Alert!!!

Zimmerman caused the overturned vehicle to flip due to shooting the tires out while sipping his sweet tea and skittles on his patio !! ;) :bdaybiggrin:

Reaction score
crsublette said:
Breaking News Alert!!!

Zimmerman caused the overturned vehicle to flip due to shooting the tires out while sipping his sweet tea and skittles on his patio !! ;) :bdaybiggrin:
Sorry guys, Zimmerman was on "Lean" (he got Trayvon's secret recipe before shooting him), and being the sick person that be is, he actually flipped the car himself, so that he can play hero ....

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
dieselplower said:
Hey did you guys see that GZ, the hero, pulled a family out of their overturned vehicle?

Oh wow, I thought ya'll were joking. Sorry about that Diesel. I just now looked it up. It is true. It actually happened. God sure has his interesting ways in this life. He rescued a family of four out of a flipped SUV.

I bet Zim definitely only did it to improve his good samaritan public image. :eek:

Good thing Zim does not have a gun or he would have shot everyone in that car for their sweet tea and skittles. :huh:

He should have stayed in his car and not call the police. ^_^

He is such of a criminal mastermind. Look at Zim trying to show how he is a good guy. I bet it was the result of a car chase that Zim created. ;)

That guy is such a thug and a flat out jerk!! :rolleyes:

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sorry to hear about your neighborhood problems, j.w. I live in your neck of the woods in western Washington state and know first hand of some of the paranoid beyond-the-law property owners in our rural areas. I have had my life threatened for fishing rivers in your area. Thanks for kindly sharing your story...and thanks to you and Charles for calling a spade a spade.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Cool, my boy Zim's a hero!

Time to donate some more to his website!

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
...on the Zimmerman topic, I can't believe that the well-intentioned "Stand Your Ground" law proponants are labelled racist by those that propentuate racism. They scream "racism" as a weapon, and the popular media provides their "air strikes". Those that disagree have no ground to stand on in court of popular opinion. Rodney King was a mess, but his question will always resonate: "Can't we all just get along?"

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Did you have to mention Charles :grumble:

Ok he does deserve a mention. :cheerful:

Troutredds said:
Sorry to hear about your neighborhood problems, j.w. I live in your neck of the woods in western Washington state and know first hand of some of the paranoid beyond-the-law property owners in our rural areas. I have had my life threatened for fishing rivers in your area. Thanks for kindly sharing your story...and thanks to you and Charles for calling a spade a spade.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
NIce re-write, I'm very sensitive to criticism :biggrin:

Will it be a GOD & GUNS discussion over the meal?

crsublette said:
Aaaahh, so you're one of those people, which is fine since it can be quite entertaining when having over for dinner. ;) :cheerful: :claphands: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question