sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I liike the slope look but just make sure dirt up there in a heavy rain will not wash it back into your hole .I made that mistake ,it said no rain the rest of the week and what do we get but a pop up storm with torrential down down pour and I had dig all that wet muck out again .After that put a tarp over the dirt and never trusted the weatherman again . :umbrella:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b
Country
United Kingdom
We have rain predicted! I don't have a tarp!

It may mean more digging....

The job has taken a while longer than anticipated and I may have to bring the digger back if there is too much collapse.

It was supposed to rain heavily today... But we just had a shower... Tomorrow.....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh dear that could be a problem .One of my sides caved in and after I had it mostly done but it was a really bad heavy rain .Hoping your rain is not that bad .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b
Country
United Kingdom
Looking good Jason! BTW, I love the look of that fencing back there, is that cedar? Never seen a fence like that before, it's nice. :)

Hi Wendy, The panels are just generic fence panels from the UK from Buildbase, a small chain of builders merchants http://www.buildbase.co.uk/ Don't order from their webiste, it is really bad, but they are very helpful and now do equipment hire at good rates. I think the color is just the treatment used. But they do look good and I am planning to go all the way along the bottom of the garden when the pond is done, which won't be for a while..........

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear that could be a problem .One of my sides caved in and after I had it mostly done but it was a really bad heavy rain .Hoping your rain is not that bad .

Well the predicted rain has not come, it is a clear blue sky over Rushden today. Pity I have to work today and tomorrow. Tomorrow evening is the earliest I will get back to sieving and moving dirt.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crystal8899

Latest Threads