sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
have you checked plumbing supply stores ,most of them have fittings you can't find any where .I found fittings I could not find in fergusens plumbing supply

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you have to check the no name ones the obscure ones that carry lots of older parts .Some of the parts I saw I have never seen in my life .They were parts for old wells .The only reason I found this place is when I had to replace my well pump and my pressure tank for my well

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I found my parts in the septic tank section :LOL:They have lots of the septic tanks out in the enclosed area and first thing out of my mouth was WOW pond .Guy did look at me a little funny and said HUH;)yep I'm crazy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
1409245055465.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I really don't like the big rocks outlining the pond and river but there's no way in hell I'm gonna remove them now. I'm trying to figure out a way to cover them up with plants and stuff.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
E="tbendl, post: 239670, member: 6848"]Where do you live? Sissy and I will come get all those big beautiful rocks!! Lol[/QUOTE]
Seattle. Remove them and there yours . :p

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I see things in stuff I find and then I figure out how to do it and sometimes it takes more work that I thought but I never give up .I am my fathers daughter ,my mom always said I was as stubborn as my dad .I raised 2 sons that are just as bad .I moved every rock on this property when the trucks dumped them in piles .A ponder is nothing without rocks and water .:)Jeff did you go potty while you were up there taking your pic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I see things in stuff I find and then I figure out how to do it and sometimes it takes more work that I thought but I never give up .I am my fathers daughter ,my mom always said I was as stubborn as my dad .I raised 2 sons that are just as bad .I moved every rock on this property when the trucks dumped them in piles .A ponder is nothing without rocks and water .:)Jeff did you go potty while you were up there taking your pic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes. Twice actually bwahahahaha.

Ask a Question