j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think I'm going to have to switch it up here. My 6mile a day walks are not helping me lose any weight. Course if I ate better and not as much that could be the reason.
I might start doing more bicycle riding to see how that goes

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Speaking of........good to see you are still among the living @HARO :D
Yes, j.w., I'm still very much alive. Sadly, I can't say the same for my computer. :( A reply like this usually takes between 15 and 30 minutes to download, so I tend to say to hell with it, and just shut it down again. Besides, my honey is laid off for two months, so we are spending more time visiting people we don't see during the rest of the year, and I've been re-doing my workshop to make a bit more room, but I'm still lurking around the site! (y)
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You need a new puter haro .But nice that you are getting out seeing people .Only people I see lately are at the hospital or doctors office with hubbies health not being good .I am getting caught up with lots of work around here and love it .Spring comes and I will at least be ahead of the game

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sorry to hear of your situation, Sissy. :( Hopefully all will be well before long.
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Was hoping your hubby was doing better these days sissy. Sorry to hear he's still having problems. Hope he can get better soon.

Sorry about your pc John and time to fork out the bucks for a new one I'm thinkin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, j.w., I'm still very much alive. Sadly, I can't say the same for my computer. :( A reply like this usually takes between 15 and 30 minutes to download, so I tend to say to hell with it, and just shut it down again. Besides, my honey is laid off for two months, so we are spending more time visiting people we don't see during the rest of the year, and I've been re-doing my workshop to make a bit more room, but I'm still lurking around the site! (y)
John
When was the last time you did a disk frag or check for viruses etc John shouldnt take that long to download ?

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i have four programs I run once a week to clean the computer, from virus, junk, tracking, etc.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
When was the last time you did a disk frag or check for viruses etc John shouldnt take that long to download ?

Dave
I do those about twice a week, Dave. Doesn't seem to do much! :(
John
P.s. ... Working like a champ right now; about one second to download this reply!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We upgraded our 5 yr old cable modem and wireless modem, made a difference in the speed for us.

Ask a Question