United States
I brought some cookies, coffee please with a little coconut milk

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I brought some cookies, coffee please with a little coconut milk
whoa, whoa, whoa; RC? NEWBIES gots ta bring the cookies for EVERYONE on first meetup, don'tcha know! Now, about that coffee...if you been following ANY of the threads here, I gotta warn ya; I have a work order in for a replacement for the GPF official YOWSER coffee maker and still waiting for either of the Super Bosses to approve it! THEN I'll vouch for what passes as coffee around here! Now tea? We got that covered.

DIME! see if there's any coconut milk; RC can put THAT in his tea! Pretty sure I got the newb, err bambino da laghetto (I don't even WANT to put it the way YOU put it! sheesh; bimbo??? ya gots to double check what that means in ENGLISH, dear squire!!) to bring the cookies, capiche?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
translator said nothing, btw bimbo=bambino like bimba=bambina, just an abbrevation....

oki, cocunut milk on list...that isn't milk :(

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry, I thought I was still a noobie. (is there such thing as too many cookies?)
I’m a delicate flower and can’t tolerate gluten or casein.

Pond pictures, please!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Noted @rcoad ordering up some best in the west no glut or casein cookies!
Get to it @Dimelius ! All our cookies are made from the purest pond water and algae from only the best bogs on the forum.

Getting back on the train.................Yes We Love Photo's of all ponds!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Sorry, I thought I was still a noobie.

Technically, you still are, but if Ol' Queen JDub hits you with her skanky scepter, not only will you NOT be a noob anymore, but you'll be asking to never have been!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I’m a delicate flower and can’t tolerate gluten or casein.
Am I the ONLY one who reads this and then glances quickly over to RC's avatar then back to the words and their eyes sort of crinkle up and glaze over? DELICATE FLOWER??? I dunno 'bout that...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hello all fellow forum peeps...................this person is from Singapore even though location is marked NY So being spammed, enjoy chatting I won't delete the thread just the "person"

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hello all fellow forum peeps...................this person is from Singapore even though location is marked NY So being spammed, enjoy chatting I won't delete the thread just the "person"
sorta like being let loose at recess on the playground, huh? I can work with that!!! :p:D:eek::rolleyes:;);););)

Ask a Question