j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I say off w/his head to that Natural guy. The Queen of eviction @addy1 has given the order and it is said as done
1640195731192.gif

Let there be peace in the Queendom! Cake for all
1640195819255.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I say off w/his head to that Natural guy. The Queen of eviction @addy1 has given the order and it is said as done View attachment 145609
Let there be peace in the Queendom! Cake for all View attachment 145611
hahahahahahahahahah; NOW, THAT's the spirit!!!! Annnnnnddddd, oohhh lookie; THERE'S the cake anigif!!!! Much much better presentation, there, Queenie! Now we jus' got to get ol' Bossie to include some ice cream...I bet THAT'S gonna upset the budget! Awwww, one less coat of wax for the royal yacht! sniff sniff

Last edited by a moderator:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I happen to know that the Boss loves her ice cream and think there will be plenty of that on our party menu!

1640198082388.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
hahahahahahahahahah; NOW, THAT's the spirit!!!! Annnnnnddddd, oohhh lookie; THERE'S the cake anigif!!!! Much much better presentation, there, Queenie! Now we jus' got to get ol' Bossie to include some ice cream...I bet THAT'S gonna upset the budget! Awwww, one less coat of wax for the royal yacht! sniff sniff

View attachment 145615
Treats Ice Creram Sticker - Treats Ice Creram Desserts Stickers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
SEE @j.w ??? SEEEEEE why Dime is worth his weight in gold?? He takes YER idea and turns it into the above! Ya gotta love Italian ingenuity, no? Now, if only he can sneak in some gelato, we'll be good!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
290x2 Linkbelt290x2 Sticker - 290x2 Linkbelt290x2 Série X2 Stickers

ready for the ice cream, bring here the bowl!!!
PERFECT! and I was gonna go lookin' fer one of these...ah @combatwombat ; be ye interested in our anigif fun? Ain't gonna go workin' up no custom avatar fer ya ifn yas ain't into it! But, I think even YOU could see the possibilities of the above! And I can add the ice cream too, ifn ya wants!

I figure if GB has one, maybe you should too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
PERFECT! and I was gonna go lookin' fer one of these...ah @combatwombat ; be ye interested in our anigif fun? Ain't gonna go workin' up no custom avatar fer ya ifn yas ain't into it! But, I think even YOU could see the possibilities of the above! And I can add the ice cream too, ifn ya wants!

View attachment 145622
btw, Queenie, @j.w ; Dime's givin' you a run fer yer money with some of HIS anigifs!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
ingenuity....mmmmmm....

what you mean with gelato? that is ice cream...
not just ICE CREAM, it's ITALIAN ice cream, no? Like, stuff dreams are made of, no? Have I been misinformed??? Oh wait, I think I meant Nutella! Sorry, gots my Italian desserts mixed up! Does that make more sense now?

Ask a Question