Introductions

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@brokensword did you see albino aquatic turtles? seems unfinished turtle ahaha

Here is the "OTG bar"!
I've seen pics; don't like that peeps value them for THAT reason and drive prices up. Would rather they understand this turtle is now instantly in danger of losing it's life if it ever gets loose.

Had an albino cat, growing up, red eyes and all. She lived till 21 years of age. CAT, not catfish; sheesh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Gelato is ice cream, Nutella is hazelnuts' cream...
whatever it is, we gots ta requisition it from the Boss; maybe YOU can do it this time? She's already looking at me with a glare from the ice cream ask. Use some of your Mediterranean charm, hey? Remember, she's got yorkies, so mind how you approach this...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Usually i don't like albino morph, prefer ancestral one...but a mix of albino an other morph can be nice(speakin like leopard gecko breeder) eheh

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
whatever it is, we gots ta requisition it from the Boss; maybe YOU can do it this time? She's already looking at me with a glare from the ice cream ask. Use some of your Mediterranean charm, hey? Remember, she's got yorkies, so mind how you approach this...

View attachment 145628
oki doki, ready to sacrifice, eaten by a yorkie...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
SEE @j.w ??? SEEEEEE why Dime is worth his weight in gold?? He takes YER idea and turns it into the above! Ya gotta love Italian ingenuity, no? Now, if only he can sneak in some gelato, we'll be good!

View attachment 145621
Green tea gelato for you
1640200363004.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy

View attachment 145628
i can bring tiramisu, homemade....if want...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh yes one of my faves and homemade I bet would be to die for!
Chocolate is my fave but others are delicious also!

View attachment 145638
now, you DO know Dime and staff get overtime for this, right? Don't go gettin' all scroogie on them! And, btw, I'll need my squire for at least half the day; those saddles he wants to adapt to the koi ain't goin' ta modify themselves, ya know!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
now, you DO know Dime and staff get overtime for this, right? Don't go gettin' all scroogie on them! And, btw, I'll need my squire for at least half the day; those saddles he wants to adapt to the koi ain't goin' ta modify themselves, ya know!

View attachment 145641
No speaky your crazy English mi baco! Try to squeeze valuables from me, the turnip,
I will sic my henchmen on you and your Dime.

1640212812317.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now we jus' got to get ol' Bossie to include some ice cream...I bet THAT'S gonna upset the budget!
I just bought 100 special edition haagen dazs dark chocolate ice cream sandwiches with peppermint ice cream inside. Oh my so darn good! Only made during the holiday...............darn costco always has something to suck my money away. ummmmmm actually 120 already ate 20, well 10 hubby had 10.

Everybody is welcome to one.....................first you need to get past the attack yorkies, the machine guns, the kubota

Ask a Question