Just a couple shots from this year so far

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Here are two pictures of the pond this summer. If you look carefully, you can the neighbor's port-a-potty across the street. :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2422.jpg
    IMG_2422.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 193
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Very nice. Can't wait until my own plants mature. I just have to ask though, is the port a potty an all year thing, or is there work been done on the house.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your pond looks very healthy.....Nice

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Very nice. Can't wait until my own plants mature. I just have to ask though, is the port a potty an all year thing, or is there work been done on the house.
LOL! They are a sweet little family across the street, adding onto the house since they are adding on to their family! A renovation and a new baby at the same time - plus a toddler and a dog! I'm sure the port a potty will be gone soon, but it's been fun watching workers walk over to it. It leans way back and I'm just waiting for the day it goes over backwards!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Very pretty! I have that same lily - is it a Colorado?
Thanks! I don't know what kind it is. It was a lovely pass-along plant. I think it is really pretty, too! I love the pink and yellow together.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
LOL! They are a sweet little family across the street, adding onto the house since they are adding on to their family! A renovation and a new baby at the same time - plus a toddler and a dog! I'm sure the port a potty will be gone soon, but it's been fun watching workers walk over to it. It leans way back and I'm just waiting for the day it goes over backwards!
If it does go get pictures. I know it's awful to say such a thing, but at the same time, I'd still want to see. Glad it's not a permanent fixture, not in this heat.

Ask a Question