koi fry

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum, my question is 2 weeks ago my large koi laid eggs i watched the males and females I was prepaired to take the plants that the eggs stuck to out into a 150 gallon vat hoping i would get some baby koi , well GUESS WHAT I have hundreds of thousands of live baby koi, they are starting to eat, WHAT DO I DO NOW, and when do they get their color , and how many will survive , should i put them in a aquarium? sorry for all the questions, OH 1 more thing my female is very big 27 inches long, so you can imagine how eggs there were
thanks

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and hope you have a place for them or have ways of selling them .

Reaction score
Hi , there in a 150 gal rubbermade vat right now, how fast do they grow , there to many? should I set up a aquaruim in the house, I guess watch out what you wish for
thanks

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine from last year are about 2 1/2 inches long .My koi are just over 2 feet long .You could list them on craigslist .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
right now they are white with gold and black spots and were black back in FEb. and my other koi are 9 years old .Both look like my aggie in the pic

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the Forum
Save them first
sell them if they have value

Ask a Question